Seeking a part-time content writer to join our team to help create and manage social media, blog posts, email campaigns for internal use, and client promotions. Work with our CEO and Sales lead for website ideas, branding, CRM support, weekly emails, and social campaigns. Duties will include creating unique content, proof-reading content, and delivering on deadline. Participation in advertising and promotion of webinars for the sales team.
Motivated individuals that take initiative will do well.
Come join our fast-paced, dynamic team in Richmond, VA and lend a hand in building products that make a difference in people’s lives!
- Create unique, error-less content.
- Tie the voice and message of the client’s existing content into the new content.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about content requests.
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft O365
- Some simple graphic design skills and the ability to use or to learn PhotoShop, WordPress & DNN
- Should be prepared to work in a business environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Should be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Should be able to multitask
Experience using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, blogging is helpful
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you!