As a full stack developer, you play a critical role in the creation of innovative solutions for our customers. You will help work within a cross-disciplinary team, comprised of both technical and subject matter experts, to identify and fulfill customer needs. Our work encompasses both internally designed product development and custom-built solutions for our customers. An ideal candidate would be comfortable in the occasionally frenetic environment of day-to-day operations (acting in a DevOps capacity), while also being equally at home in front of a whiteboard collaboratively designing and architecting new solutions and products. This individual would also help guide and educate developers on security, automation, and cloud architecture and technology. Motivated individuals that take initiative will do well.
- Back-end: .NET Stack – C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, and some Node.js.
- Front-end: Vue.js, AngularJS, d3.js, Bulma/Buefy, and others.
- DevOps: GitLab, Git, Slack + Hubot.
- Cloud: Azure (Virtual Machines & Services)
- General programming skill takes precedence over specific technologies.