Join Our Team!
RxEOB is a fast-paced, responsive, dynamic group of experts with an intense passion for helping payers, physicians, and consumers to achieve better, more cost-effective health outcomes.
RxEOB is Now Hiring! We’re in search of top-tier talent to fill the job openings listed below in our Richmond, VA office. Individuals who are interested in becoming a part of the RxEOB team and would like to be considered for employment are encouraged to send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RxEOB is an innovative leader in the health informatics and technology industry, serving millions of Americans. Through our suite of products, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health through better distribution of information. We are a fast growing health information company working with health care professionals and patients to improve care: serving customers in all fifty states.
RxEOB is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to offer the following benefits package options to all RxEOB internal associates: Medical coverage, Dental coverage, 401K, Paid-Time-Off, Supplemental Insurance, and more!
Current Job Openings:
Client Support Business Analyst Account Lead
Location: Richmond, VA
RxEOB is an innovative leader in the health informatics and technology industry, serving millions of Americans. Through our suite of products, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health through better distribution of information. We are a fast growing health information company working with health care professionals and patients to improve care; serving customers in all fifty states.
The business analyst account lead’s role (BAAL) is to maintain and enhance customer relationships to ensure long-term success of customers. The BAAL is responsible for managing their assigned clients, while consulting with users to define information systems and programs that support business and clinical processes, and making sure RxEOB’s commitments to clients are met to the client’s satisfaction. The BAAL plays an integral role in identifying new project opportunities with existing clients. This is an entry level position and the company will provide training to the right candidate.
- Bachelors degree or 2 to 3 years experience in health informatics/account management
- MS Office Excel and Word
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision making skills
- Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication, facilitation, superior communication skills with a focus on providing client service excellence.
- Account management or project management skills a plus
RxEOB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All candidates are required to undergo a full background check prior to employment.
Full Stack Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
RxEOB is a team of health care industry professionals who understand pharmacy benefit services, data management, software development, industry research, and industry market trends. With headquarter offices in Richmond, Virginia, RxEOB, a privately-held company, supports millions of people who are covered by health plans and pharmacy benefit managers with web-based software application services that improve their understanding of their pharmacy benefits – which leads to better medication adherence, lower costs, and increased drug safety.
As a full stack developer, you play a critical role in the creation of innovative solutions for our customers. You will work as part of a cross-disciplinary team, comprised of both technical and subject matter experts, to identify and fulfill customer needs. Our work encompasses both internally designed product development and custom-built solutions for our customers. An ideal candidate would be comfortable in the occasionally frenetic environment of day-to-day operations (acting in a DevOps capacity), while also being equally at home in front of a whiteboard collaboratively designing and architecting new solutions and products. Motivated individuals that take initiative will do well.
Come join a fast-paced, dynamic team and lend a hand in building products that make a difference in people’s lives!
- Design and develop deliverables as part of team, per internal and external client needs.
- Debug and fix application issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Write unit tests to cover code written; while not strict adherents of TDD, we value stable code.
- Automate application deployment, data ETL, and other back-end processes.
- Explain technical concepts, problems, and solutions to non-technical individuals.
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle in an agile format.
- Back-end: .NET Stack – C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server.
- Front-end: AngularJS, Vue.js, d3.js, Foundation, and others.
- DevOps: Jenkins, Mercurial, Git, Slack + Hubot.
- General programming skill takes precedence over specific technologies.
- BSc. in Computer Science, related field, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Passion for technology and the ability to pick up new technical skills quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team, with the strong communication skills that go along with that.