Join Our Team!
RxEOB is a fast-paced, responsive, dynamic group of experts with an intense passion for helping payers, physicians, and consumers to achieve better, more cost-effective health outcomes.
RxEOB is Now Hiring! We’re in search of top-tier talent to fill the job openings listed below in our Richmond, VA office. Individuals who are interested in becoming a part of the RxEOB team and would like to be considered for employment are encouraged to send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RxEOB is an innovative leader in the health informatics and technology industry, serving millions of Americans. Through our suite of products, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health through better distribution of information. We are a fast growing health information company working with health care professionals and patients to improve care: serving customers in all fifty states.
RxEOB is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to offer the following benefits package options to all RxEOB internal associates: Medical coverage, Dental coverage, 401K, Paid-Time-Off, Supplemental Insurance, and more!
Current Job Openings:
Location: Richmond, VA
- Design and develop deliverables per clients needs and expectations and present potential concepts
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of issues and problems
- Interact and confer with client account managers frequently regarding specific work efforts including seeking regular feedback and input from client on deliverables
- Balance and prioritize work to ensure critical items are addressed
- Ability to code site and design and develop style sheets, page layouts, digitized images, rich media, and other design elements to enhance appearance of site
- Ability to assemble instructional media and content in the form of static images, video files, audio files, animations, and storyboards
- Ability to create, execute and document tests to ensure an application meets user requirements and specifications
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of .NET Application Framework; advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and/or ASP/ASP.NET/C# preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of nHibernate
- Strong desire and ability to work creatively and analytically with an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can easily handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team as well as independently with self direction
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT, or related field
- 1 or more years of application experience developing and programming websites and databases.